Sunday 16 August 2015

Up

As I mentioned in my previous post, I've been joining in with ATDML cybercrop this weekend. I made this card for the Up challenge - make a card using a balloon or a house. ( Can you see which I've used?!)

I used a Sizzix balloon die, a magazine freebie text stamp and a heat embossing resist technique.

I'd like to enter :
Mod Squad  heat embossing
Little Tangles  birthday
As you See it  celebrate

This is the final layout I made for the cybercrop.
One-layer-cards are the big thing in cardmaking at the mo, and, inspired by one of the cybercrop class layouts, I thought I’d try a one-layer layout. The gridlines, flowers, butterflies and ‘wonderful day’banner were already printed on the paper . ( Grace Taylor) . Using black pen, stamps and a grey marker, I added frames, stitching, splatters, shading and the arrow and ‘a good day’. 


9 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

LOVE your awesome balloons. Who doesn't like balloons? Great colors, and great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along this week at the Mod Squad Challenge

chrissie said...

What beautiful things you made over the weekend Marina--I love the balloons on the white background

Chrissie xx

Pia S said...

I made LOs before I started making cards. Now I'm struggling with the large spaces as well as the smaller ones, like tags. Your LO is beautiful, and your balloon card is full of party feel.

Unknown said...

Love the bright colours you've chosen here! Thanks for playing along with As You See It Challenge #101!

Heather Cooper said...

What's a celebration without balloons, and yours are so cheery! Thanks for helping us celebrate 100 challenges at As You See It Challenges this week!

Kelly Sroka said...

Love the card! Very cute!

Helen Gullett said...

Lovely card and cute layout :)

Amanda said...

Really liking the festive words on the balloons. Thanks for playing with our 100th challenge at AYSI!

Sarah Loves to Stamp said...

Love the bright colors and using the balloon die as a mask to do the emboss resist technique! Fabulous! Thanks for playing along with our 100th challenge at As You See It Challenges!!!