Tuesday 18 August 2015

City Crafter - Around the Corner (and Empty Box Project #23)


This week's challenge at City Crafter is : Around the Corner (Create a card or  project and use just one corner and leave the rest of your card/project blank. )

 For my DT card I used a teddy bear stamp from my ' Empty Box Project'  Box. 
Just to recap:
On New Year's day I revealed my stamping shame - a big box of unused stamps - and started my Empty Box project. My aim is to work through the box , one stamp/ stamp set at a time and see if I can use them. If I can't use them, I will dispose of them. The aim is to finish with an empty box.

The teddy bear stamp is from a Craftwork Cards set that I won in a challenge. The sentiment is a well-used circular stamp from My Sentiments Exactly.

Our special Guest Star, Suchi  is still with us at City Crafter , I hope you will come and visit us, see her work and the work of the DT, and join in with your own 'around the corner' creation. 
I'd like to enter:
Ooh la la  boys
Seize the Birthday do balloons count as flying? Luckily there is also the no topping option
Fantasy Stampers boys rule 
Scribbles boys 

16 comments:

chrissie said...

Love the image and the way you used it

Love Chrissie xx

Ros Crawford said...

Your card is stunning!!! What a cute stamp from your box! Beautifully coloured too ...

Suchi said...

This card is so cute!!! Love it. Thanks for giving me chance at City Crafter Challenge. Glad to be here! :)
Suchi xx

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

oh my goodness! Such an adorable card!

Pia S said...

A great way to use parts of a stamp to create an interesting look for a CAS card...like this a lot!!

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous CAS card. Thank you for joining us at Fantasy Stampers for challenge 43 “Boys Rule!” Hugs Jackie (DT)

Cazro said...

A brillianat card for a little boy, loving the teddy bear. Thanks for sharing with us at Fantasy
Stampers. Caz DT.

Dana M said...

Terrific card Marina! I love that the bear is off the bottom of the panel and the balloons are so festive.

Nancy said...

Perfect and adorable! Great job with the challenge both at City Crafter and STB! So very glad you joined us at Seize the Birthday!

Stella said...

Awe your bear is such a cutie! And you coloring is pefect.You can never go wrong with blue balloons :)

Mac Mable said...

What a cute card. Loving how the bear and gorgeous balloons are popping out of the corner, a great take on the challenge.

Sarah P said...

What a great card. And I love your idea. I think I am going to start a box with fall and winter stamps and try to use them before Christmas.

Alli Devine said...

Lovely CAS card and so suitable for a male. Thanks for sharing with us at Ooh La La Creations Alli x

JoAnn said...

So adorable. Love that sweet image. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

Helen said...

Love it! A great stamp and I love the CAS layout.

Thanks for joining us at Fantasy Stampers.

Helen x

Sandy S said...

Such a super super sweet card....
thank you for joining us at Scribbles Designs.... your support for our blog is awesome! Hope to see you at our current challenge... http://scribblesdesignschallenge.blogspot.ca/2015/09/scribbles-designs-challenge-33-good-luck.html