Tuesday 25 August 2015

City Crafter - World Traveller


Our challenge at City Crafter this week is to be inspired by this mood board:

For my DT card I used stamps and papers from Stampin Bella, Kaisercraft and October Afternoon. I found a picture of the Leaning Tower of Pisa and made it into a Silhouette cutting file. 

Our special Guest Star, Suchi  is still with us at City Crafter , I hope you will come and visit us, see her work and the work of the DT, and join in with your own travel inspired creation. 

I'd like to enter: 
Crafty Calendar pink, die cuts, stitching (faux on clouds) 
Tuesday Throwdown just because
Fab n Funky   wings (I know it's small but it's the plane) 
Crafty Boots fair and square 
Crazy Challenge paper piecing 

12 comments:

Stella said...

And the lady looks fab in het outgit. A great take on the moodboard; love the design and details. Especially her suitcase!

sandie said...

I love this image of the classy Lady! Also the monochrome look is spot on for the moos board x

Ros Crawford said...

What a terrific card! A perfect take on that travel board!

Samra said...

Gorgeous take on the challenge Marina :) Love it!
Samra

Samra said...

Gorgeous take on the challenge Marina :) Love it!
Samra

Pia S said...

The Pisa tower is such a nice touch, it brings an additional travel and holiday feel to your design. I wish there was something everybody would think 'aha, this is Norway' I could use on my cards, but I'm guessing our ski jumping hill doesn't have the same flair as Big Ben or the Eiffel Tower...

Dee's Craft Room said...

Fab card Marina and such a lovely theme. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Suchi said...

That lady and leaning tower of Pisa! Just perfect for traveller theme. Thanks for sharing such a groegous creation. :)
Suchi xx

Cvetelina Borisova said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenges.

Jo said...

Fabulous! Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar this month & good luck!
hugs Jo x
Dt

I have a birthday candy on my blog if you'd like to join in.....
You can find my candy here

Beverley said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining in our "BINGO" challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
Hugs
Bev x

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for joining us at the Fab'n'Funky Challenge and I hope you'll join us again next time.

Helen x