Friday 14 August 2015

See Ya

When I saw the 'spectacles' challenge at Shopping Our Stash , I remembered the spectacles sticker I had on a Basic Grey sheet that has been unused for ages. In fact, it turned out to be part of a bigger sticker, so I cut it apart and layered it with a record sticker and a die-cut circle. The 'see ya' was part of yesterdays freebie svg set from Miss Kate Cuttables. The background is a Hero Arts friend definition stamp.

I would use this as a leaving work card for a man.

4 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

Cute images! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

chrissie said...

Terrific idea for a leaving card Marina

Love Chrissie xx

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Love this LOOK with just the element! Well done!

Pia S said...

Cool design for the intended occasion as well as it's perfect for the challenge theme!