Monday 10 August 2015

Scottie Dog and Snowman


Here's a Christmas card using one of my new stamps from Little Claire. I seem to be drawn to images of scottie dogs, which may be because when I was a kid I used to get a comic called 'Bunty', where the character ( portrayed in a weekly cut-out paper doll) had a scottie dog. I remember a free gift of a plastic scottie dog brooch, that I was quite attached to.

Aaaah - before I get stuck down memory lane, let me tell you that I stamped the stamp onto snowfall acetate and coloured it with Promarkers.

I'd like to enter:
52cct red and green
ABC Christmas Challenge  polka dots
Jingle Belles photo
Come and Get it  feature a creature

6 comments:

chrissie said...

A very cute image that fits well with the background Marina

Love Chrissie xx

Barbara said...

What a lovely card - I particularly like the dotted background paper.

Fabiola said...

Très mignonne création Marina, charmante et sympa, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

lauren bergold said...

what a super-cute, super-fun holiday card! thanks for joining our "cookies 4 santa" fun at JINGLE BELLES! :)

Deborah Frings said...

Really cute card - that little Scottie dog is adorable. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week, and I'm sorry to be so late commenting xx

Zw@@n said...

Gorgeous card, Marina. Such a cute image. Thank you for sharing this with us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma