Tuesday 25 August 2015

Happy Birthday Pia


It's time to say Happy Birthday to my lovely Inkspirational team-mate , Pia . I hope she has received this card by now .

I used a Hero Arts background text stamp, a border stamp (Kanban) and the children, dog and words are from a little set I won in a challenge a while back - it wasn't a brand that is available in the UK and I've just searched for it and can't find it to check the name !

Have a great day, Pia.

I'd like to enter:
Challenge up your life  background stamp.
Suzy Bee's Blooming Challenge  border
Get Creative  no printed paper

6 comments:

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love this pretty card and the border at the top and bottom is lovely. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Pia Larsen said...

Dear Marina, your wonderful card did arrive in time for my birthday :) Thank you so much for your birthday greeting and the card. I had a wonderful day with the hubby and got totally spoiled with presents :)

Pia S said...

A lovely combination of stamps and soft colors. So beautifully feminine and pretty.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Your work is fabulous, Marina!

Mone said...

beautiful! Thanks for playing at challenge up your life

Martina said...

such a wonderful card - I adore those soft colors - makes me think of spring <3

thanks so much for joining us over at CUYL,

xo, Martina