Friday 7 August 2015

Never Ever Give Up

I made this gatefold card using an A Day for Daisies digi , coloured with markers  and some Glitz papers and the little sentiment 'Never ever give up'. I thought this might be a nice encouragment card - I believe that ballerinas need a lot of determination to succeed so I thought it went nicely with the image.
I added a feather and also I traced, enlarged, duplicated and cut out (Silhouette) a flower from her dress and added them to the feather with gems.
I'd like to enter:
A Day for Daisies add a flower
Mod Squad gatefold
Polkadoodle more than one fold
Stamp and Create one for the girls

9 comments:

starcyl said...

So pretty and delicate, it's a fabulous make. Thanks for sharing it with us over at More than One Fold at Polkadoodles

Jenny x
Polkadoodles DT

Ros Crawford said...

This is so pretty Marina!

Barbara said...

So very delicate and I love the addition of the feather. This certainly is a beautifully encouraging card. Thanks for playing with us at The Mod Squad Challenge.

Jen Leeflang said...

Simply beautiful, soft and feminine - perfect for our challenge! Thanks for joining us for challenge #127 - Add a Feather at A Day for Daisies. Please join us again soon.
luv'n huggz
Jen L
ADFD DT

chrissie said...

This is so delicate and feminine Marina

Love Chrissie xx

LPickerel said...

Such a pretty card - love that feather!

Aunty Sue said...

Oh wow loving that feather and cute image and is perfect for our challenge at Polkadoodles with our More Than One Fold. Thanks so much for sharing and good luck.
Aunty Sue DT

Kathy S said...

This is one of my favorite encouragement sayings and one I have posted in my craft room myself. I love your beautiful card and the feather element. The design is also beautiful. We love that you entered her into our Feathers Challenge at A Day For Daisies. Take care and good luck.

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card. The soft feather adds a lovely feminine touch. Good luck in the challenge at Polkadoodles Challenge Blog, Jackie DT x