Monday 17 August 2015

Gelatos and Polar Bear

I've had my gelatos for a while now , but never really got to grips with them, so I thought I'd play around with them and use them for some watercolouring. I know the pink/ orange background is unusual for both a Christmas card and a polar bear, but see this:
Although those bears seem to have foolishly forgotten their scarves.

I'd like to enter:
Christmas Card Challenges photo ( white snowflakes)
Crafty Cardmakers warm summer colours
Christmas at Sweet Stampin  polar bear
Christmas Cards All Year Round  snowflakes
Catchy Challenges  watercolour

6 comments:

chrissie said...

Such a great image and wonderful colours

Love Chrissie xx

Pia S said...

Hmmmm, got a box of gelatos myself, haven't tried them for water coloring yet... Will do. Unusual but great looking colors!!

Gail said...

This is so cute. I love polar bears! This card is fabulous...what a great coloring medium...I've yet to try gelatos. Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' for our "Polar Bears/Penguins" monthly challenge. Hugs, Gail

Sarah said...

What a fabulous card!! Love the bears and the snowflake adornments. thanks for playing at CCAYR and Good Luck!! Sarah :0)

Rebecca said...

Great card. The sunset colours are beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More for our warm Summer colours challenge.

Bec

Ruchis Crafeteria said...

Nice card Marina. Thanks for playing along with CSCC Aug challenge- week 3. Good luck. :)