Sunday 16 August 2015

ATDML Cybercrop

I wasn't able to go to my local crop yesterday but I discovered there is a cybercrop at Created by ATDML  and I was able to join in with some of that.

The 'Corfe' layout was a challenge and the challenge was to incorporate bricks or brickwork into the layout.  I did this by cutting bricks out of my cardstock (using Silhouette) and layering some patterned paper behind. Then I stencilled more bricks using texture paste coloured with acrylic paint. While I had the paints out, I coloured a chipboard cloud, hinge and corner.

I'd like to enter this into Lasting Memories 'sky high' challenge.

I made two other layouts taking part in the classes but using my own stash:

my layout

original class layout by Ann Freeman 


my layout

original class layout by Mel Hand 


5 comments:

chrissie said...

Great idea to join in online though I wouldn't know where to start. Love what you made Marina

Chrissie xx

Jay Kosta said...

I love the brick cutting idea (and I also have that paper - love it!!) lovely work, thanks for joining us at Lasting memories!!

Pia S said...

Really nice layouts. It's been several years since I did any, and the photos are piling up. In my computer for now, but still... Maybe an activity for winter...

Unknown said...

Awesome layouts...the brickwork one is stunning!

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Love your take on the Sky High Challenge at Lasting Memories. The paper is beautiful and love the way you did the brick with your Silhouette.