I found this Stampendous stamp in a box of stamps I've had for many years. (The spots border along the bottom are Hero Arts and a similar vintage). I coloured it using zig clean colour markers and added black spots to the skirt and white ones to the bag.
It would have been a quick make if I hadn't had to do it twice.... I coloured it all in and then had a fail at the sentiment stage - it was a first stamp of this Marianne sentiment and it looked all fuzzy . I do have a stamping platform but I find it doesn't entirely stop me having stamping fails and even have produced a few new ones (eg transferring ink off the lid!).
I'd like to enter:
- in the bag (I hope it meets you criteria , I've been thinking about entering all month but now I've re-checked the post, I wonder if the bags are prominent enough)
Less is More