Sunday 12 July 2015

Thanks for a teacher


Here's another of the cards my daughter asked me to make. She said 'a thank you card for a teacher - don't know what theme'. !!! How about a teacher/ school theme? (Doh!)

This is a digi from Bugaboo; the frame was empty so I added the sentiment. I coloured it with markers and added 'Wink of Stella' to the apples. The apple in the corner was cut from glittery patterned paper.

I'd like to enter:
Incy Wincy spots
Addicted to Stamps  make your mark
Try it on Tuesday  in the frame (frame round sentiment)
CRAFT thank you

7 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

Lovely "Thank you" card !
Thank you for joining TIOT's this time!
xxx
Susi

Rika said...

Lovely card!

Margik said...

A really beautiful card with a cute image. I like the colour combo. Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday. Mar x

chrissie said...

Terrific card. I love the spotty paper

Chrissie xx

Melissa L. said...

Sweet card, Marina. Super coloring of the digi and clever placement of the sentiment. Thanks for playing along at ATSM. Melissa - DT

zandra said...

Super cute image and love the dots. Thanks for playing with us at TIOT.
Hugz, Z

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

How sweet - wonderful card! Thanks for playing with us at ATSM!