Monday 27 July 2015

Make My Monday - Flowers


Our Make My Monday challenge this week is 'Flowers'. How easy is that?

For my DT card I used a digi from A Day For Daisies, a sentiment I made on the p.c and magazine freebie papers.  The fairy wings are glittery too.

This will be our last challenge at Make My Monday until September, when we will be relaunching with our new Design Team members.  I hope you will make a floral project and join us at Make My Monday. 

I'd like to enter:
Simply Create Too  for a precious child
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards a flower in your image
Fantasy Stampers  pretty petals
Moving along with the times  baby
Come and Get it  fairies

10 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Oh this is so gorgeous!!

Pia S said...

The delicate colors of the papers are so right for a baby card. And I like that you used the same papers for the image and background.

chrissie said...

This is way too cute Marina

I love it

Chrissie x

Joan said...

Lovely, delicate, perfect baby card!!!

Wendy L said...

Oh this is a sweetie, thanks for joining us at MAWTT. xxx

Fliss said...

This is gorgeous Marina. Such a sweet image and love the paper piecing.
Fliss xx

Suzi B said...

Love this cute image nestling amongst the glorious floral heaven ☺
Suzi B xx

Suzi B said...

Love this cute image nestling amongst the glorious floral heaven ☺
Suzi B xx

N-Eva said...

Such a sweet project. Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Come And Get It challenge.Neva

Anonymous said...

Just Beautiful ! I love the colors and design! Thanks for joining us at Chocolate Coffee and Cards for our Flower in your image challenge - DT - Crystal