Tuesday 21 July 2015

From My Deer Family


Die cut deers are probably my most overused Christmas card element and this little deer family is an SVG cutting file from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons. (I'm not sure if it was one of their Friday Freebies, which I do appreciate.)

I love using snowfall acetate too. And my spotty embossing folder.  So lots of old favourites on this one. The sentiments are Mama Elephant and Stampin Up.

I'd like to enter:
My Time to Craft Christmas
Die Cuttin Divas Christmas
Ooh La La  Christmas
The Glory of Christmas feature a creature
Christmas at Sweet Stampin  oh deer

7 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So pretty!

sandie said...

Fab design, great idea to mix the acetate and spotty card x

CA Scrapper said...

Very pretty. Thanks for joining our Christmas in July challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

Leslie

Pia S said...

I've never used acetate this way, that's going on my to do list. One can never use reindeer too often on Christmas cards, I love them. It's an original and beautiful design.

Crafting Suzie's Creations said...

Lovely card thank you for joining us at ooh la la creations hugs Sue xx

Jo said...

Love the acetate! Great idea. I may have to try this :) awesome! Thanx for sharing at MTTC :)

Rachel said...

Lovely card! Thank you for sharing with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin last month, we hope you join us again, Wedgie xxx