Monday 20 July 2015

Make My Monday - Steampunk


This week at Make My Monday  , Joan has chosen 'Steampunk'.  I used an ATC sized piece of Stampbord ,stamps from Non- Sequitur and Kaisercraft, Distress Inks and spray mists, and a distorted clock charm. I scratch some highlights in the Stampbord but they don't show up well in the photo.

I hope you will join in our fun theme and link up a Steampunk project at Make My Monday .

I'd like to enter:
Paper Artsy  time
Incy Wincy - Things with wings

7 comments:

chrissie said...

Wonderful steampunk creation Marina

Love Chrissie xx

Joan said...

This is so cool - I love the stamps you used - great piece of Steampunk art!!!!

Lauren Hatwell said...

It's great! Beautifully put together. Love it. Lx

Mari K. said...

Oh I just love steampunk! That clock charm is awesome- please tell me where you got it :) Thanks so much for playing along with Incy Wincy Designs this week.
-Mari K.
Incy Wincy DT

Pia S said...

It looks like one stamp only, just shows have well you've mixed two images to make your own.

Fliss said...

My goodness Marina, you have been busy! I had to hunt for this one which i loved when i saw it at MMM and your later cards are gorgeous too!
Fliss xx

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Hi Marina - love your card and the stamps have gone together really well. Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs this week.
Helen x (DT)