Sunday 12 July 2015

Not on Porpoise


I'm still working my way through my daughter's list of requests. This one is 'a thank you card with a dolphin on it'. I hope this is actually a dolphin and not some other , similar, marine creature!

The dolphin was a die-cut from a Tilda paper pack - I wouldn't have chosen to do this card in black and white if I hadn't found this die-cut , but I'm glad I did now, as I think it gives it a bit of a twist.

I cut the splashes and the sentiment on my Silhouette.

I'd like to enter:
Crafty Boots stripes
Crafty Gals Corner  under the sea
Time Out  nature/ animals
Fairytale  under the sea

13 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Terrific!! I love the design and the black and white!

Craftychris said...

This is really striking I love it! It looks like a dolphin to me! I love your post title too! xxx

chrissie said...

A striking black and white creation Marina

Love Chrissie xx

Judy V said...

Great Thank You card! Love the dolphin! Thanks for joining our "Under the Sea" challenge at Crafty Gals Corner!

Mrs Beez said...

This is so striking. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

Kati said...

Great color choice! Thanks for showing your beautiful card for our fairytale-challenge.
hugs
mamapia

Michelle J M said...

Yip, I think it is a dolphin! Great card Marina, so striking in black and white. Michelle x

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Beautiful work! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner! Jeanie, DT

Samantha A. said...

LOVE this CAS card!
Thanks for playing along this week at Crafty Gals Corner!
♥ Samantha
Crafty Gals Corner - DT Coordinator
Crafty Gals Corner

Pia S said...

Cool play with colors and stripes! I'm no expert but it looks like a dolphin to me....

Dee's Craft Room said...

Great card, I love your image, it looks amazing in black and white. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Bianca said...

Wonderfull! It looks simple but so very perfect and I bet it was much work making it looking so beautifull. I love it! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! Bianca XX

Lisa Kind said...

I love the black and white! The splashes look so cool! Thanks for taking the Time Out to play with us!