Saturday 25 July 2015

Happy Birthday Stella


Today at City Crafter  we are celebrating Stella's birthday. I mailed this card to her a few days ago so if you haven;t received it yet, Stella, it's on its way.

I used a star stencil which I inked through and then stamped through with ink blob stamps in shades of blue/turquoise, aqua. Then I embossed the star with a mix of clear and holographic embossing powder.  The sentiment is by Clearly Besotted.

Stella, Happy Birthday. I hope you have a great day.

I'd like to enter
A Gem of a Challenge  birthday
Dream Valley  embossing wet or dry (I've used both)
That's Crafty  stencil

5 comments:

chrissie said...

Such a lovely clean and crisp card Marina

Love Chrissie xx

sandie said...

Love the inside of the star, kinda grungy with the splashes x

Pia S said...

I was going to say the same about the bigger star as Sandie did. Very cool effect obtained.

Ros Crawford said...

Oh I love this card!! That technique looks terrific Marina! I know Stella will be delighted with your thoughtfulness!

Stella said...

Oh my I love stars and yes this is one of my very favorite color schemes. Marina it;s a gem It ahsn't arrived yet but I Wil let you know when it has arrived. Thank you so much!
XX