Tuesday 19 August 2014

Pinspirational Challenge 121



See below for the inspirational picture for this week's Pinspirational Challenge  I picked up the theme of friendship for my DT card. I used a digi stamp, from my own collection, which is by one of our sponsors this week, A Day for Daisies. I created a torn mask and framed it with a Hero Arts text background, 'Friendship'. 


Please come over to Pinspirational  and show us how the picture inspires you. There are great prizes to be won. 
 
I'd like to enter:
Crafting from the Heart anything goes
Simon Says Stamp anything goes   

5 comments:

chrissie said...

Beautiful card Marina and great interpretation of the photograph

Love Chrissie x

Pia S said...

Adorable photo and an equally adorable image, I love those ADFD images! Also, I like your idea of making your own frame, masking the way you did. I'm going to borrow that idea:)

Emma Williams said...

Such an adorable card and great interpretation of the photo. Thank you for sharing your project and for joining us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! :)

verybellemakes said...

Gorgeous image! Thank you for joining the Crafting From The Heart Challenge, hope to see you again very soon.

Victoria DT

Kim Butterworth said...

Beautiful card. Such a lovely image and the colour palette works beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Perfectly Rustics.