Friday 1 August 2014

Festive 48 - week 29


I used a digital version of Glitz Design 'Hello December', cut into circles, inked, with glitter gems etc added.Two circles were stamped, using cherry ink and a Papermania snowflake and Inkadinkado script. Some of the circles are stuck on with 3d foam.

Just to recap, I have challenged myself to make a Christmas card every week , and post it here (to make sure I do it!) . If I do this, by the beginning of December I will have 48 Christmas cards. I have also issued an invitation to anyone who would like to join me by linking up ONE card each week. 

This link up is always 'Any Christmas Card Goes'. 

Thank you to everyone who's joined me so far. I love seeing your cards. 

I'd like to enter:
Holly Jolly  deck the halls
City Crafter Christmas
Little Red Wagon Christmas 
That's Crafty  Christmas 



6 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

What a wonderful card! Fabulous design! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

JanR said...

Great card! It's cool that you're doing a Christmas card a week...you'll be all set come December! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Pia S said...

Clever design, so decorative and festive! I imagine this design to be ideal for last minute cards too, you can create all different kinds of looks with this layout!

Anonymous said...

Great design!!! Thanks for sharing your talent with us this week at CCCB :-)

Donna K said...

Your design is lovely!. I really like the circle / tree design. I am new to your blog (via Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers friend Julie O) I just wanted to say that I really like the thought of your weekly Christmas card challenge. I'm over half way through the year with only a few cards on hand...I must be more dedicated to this challenge of a weekly card! Thanks for a fun link up! Have a great day today.

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Great circle/tree design. Love the colors too. Thanks for sharing with us at Holly Jolly this week.
Cindy DT