Friday 29 August 2014

Festive 48 - Week 33


I've used another Heather Ellis image here, coloured with Promarkers. The swirly snowflake backgound is a Justrite stamp and the 'noel' was cut on the Silhouette.

Just to recap, I have challenged myself to make a Christmas card every week , and post it here (to make sure I do it!) . If I do this, by the beginning of December I will have 48 Christmas cards. I have also issued an invitation to anyone who would like to join me by linking up ONE card each week. 

This link up is always 'Any Christmas Card Goes'. 

Thank you to everyone who's joined me so far. I love seeing your cards. 

I'd like to enter:
QKR Stampede monochrome 
Completely Christmas  anything goes 
Simply Create Too monochrome


10 comments:

sandie said...

Love the cute image and the background looks like DSP bit from what you said you have stamped this? That is one fab design x

Kylie said...

Gorgeous card, Marina! Love that background but the adorable image steals the show. Your colouring is fantastic! xx

ahlers5 said...

Just adorable! Love the background. Thanks for playing along with us at QKR Stampede.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Design perfect for our challenge over at Completely Christmas thank you for sharing with us, hope to see you again next week.....
Hugs
Suzy B (Owner)
XX

Erica said...

How smart to get a jump on your Christmas cards with this adorable monochromatic entry to the Simply Create Too challenge no. 68, Mono/Madness.
Thanks for playing along with us. Come again soon. Erica (Simply Create Design Team Member)

Desire Fourie said...

This is a gorgeous little Christmas creation. Love the blues.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Pia S said...

Adorable monochromatic design. Love how you did the background and kept it simple!

Kathy D. said...

I love the big white border around the pp/image piece. Super cute card!

Deepti said...

This card is so sweet ! Love the all blue look :)

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

So beautiful Christmas card! Thank you for entering our Simply Create Too Challenge #68 - "Monochromatic Madness". And hope you drop back by this coming Friday (Aug 29th) for our new & exciting challenge.

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com