Wednesday 20 August 2014

Cruise


I do a lot of 'hybrid' these days. I love how technology can be combined with good old cutting and sticking !
For the central image I combined six elements from two different digikits in Craft Artist. The spotty paper also started out as digital - Samantha Walker Nautical - and I (on my Silhouette) cut an aperture in it and stuck it over the image on 3d foam, so the image is recessed.

The anchor is an SVG cutting file, and I added gems, punched hearts and some layers of card.

I'd like to enter:
That Craft Place nautical
Eclectic Ellapu nautical
Mod Squad  coastal

5 comments:

Pia S said...

Romantic scene in combo with nautical details, that sure is a great combo. The more I see if your work using your Silhouette the more convinced I get I really need one too! It's really inspiring to see your cards, Marina!

chrissie said...

This is very romantic Marina

Love Chrissie x

Amanda said...

Hi there, What a lovely Nautical card which is just perfect forour challenge at That Craft Place. I love how it looks 3D and that image is gorgeous. Thankyou for joining us and Good Luck.
Hugs Amanda

Yvonne Garner said...

What a gorgeous card! So romantic too! Thank you for sharing your card either us at Eclectic Ellapu!

Unknown said...

Such a lovely card and a beautiful image!

Thank you for joining the Pink teams Nautical challenge at Eclectic Ellapu, I hope you can join us again for our new Hearts challenge!

Sheena
xxx