Friday 8 August 2014

Festive 48 - Week 30


Still going on the Christmas cards! I used a digi-stamp (just says LPW on file name - can't  remember what that stands for), Promarkers , 'Noel' cut on Silhouette and an embossing folder.

Just to recap, I have challenged myself to make a Christmas card every week , and post it here (to make sure I do it!) . If I do this, by the beginning of December I will have 48 Christmas cards. I have also issued an invitation to anyone who would like to join me by linking up ONE card each week. 

This link up is always 'Any Christmas Card Goes'. 

Thank you to everyone who's joined me so far. I love seeing your cards. 

I'd like to enter:
City Crafter - animal 
Crafters Cafe- use a digi 
Winter Wonderland anything goes 
A Gem of a Challenge embossing 


10 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Oh this is so adorable!! Beautifully done ... Many thanks for playing along at CCCB!!

Kathy D. said...

Hey I thought that looked like a Bugaboo Stamp. LPW is the name of the stamp Little Penguin Winter - toque...she gives free ones every Friday and I think this was one of them. here is the link
http://www.bugaboostamps.com/Little-Penguin-Winter--toque_p_2381.html

Pretty sad that I can recognize what stamp goes to which company!!!

Pia S said...

Simple and cute! I don't have many penguin images, I find them so tricky to color, but you did it well. Love the snowy background for a clean look.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

That is adorable, thanks for sharing at AGOAC

Anonymous said...

This card is adorable!! Thanks for playing this week at CCCB :-)

Meighan Wheller said...

Love the image Marina. Another lovely card to add to the pile. Meg

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet card.Love the image peeking in from the edge and the embossed background.
Lisa x

Zw@@n said...

Lovely card and cute penguin! Thank you for playing along with us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

Marie Bingaman said...

Super cute! I recognize that cutie as a Bugaboo image! :)

Wendy Fraser said...

Such a sweet card, love the cute penguin. Thanks for joining us at A gem of a Challenge xx