Friday 22 August 2014

Happy Birthday Nonni


Happy Birthday to my lovely Inspirational team-mate Nonni. Hopefully,she will have received this card in real life by now.

I used 6 stamps from two Sarah Hurley stamp sets, coloured with Promarkers. Nonni is a red-head and I think that influenced my slightly autumnal colour scheme.

Sandie is hosting a surprise linky party on her blog, so I am linking up there.

I'd also like to enter:
Corrosive Challenges  B unique - bird, birdhouse, birthday , branch
Crafters' Cafe square cards
Red Rubber Inspirationals just wing it
Hobbycutz fave kind of challenge - wings!

10 comments:

Darnell said...

This is charming, Marina! I love that you used the autumn colors in tribute to Nonni's gorgeous hair color!! Hugs, Darnell

Nonni said...

Hi Marina, I received your cute cute cute card yesterday, thank you so much!! I love the colors -how fun you were inspired of the hair color we both share. :) Your coloring matches the papers perfectly and I love the simple layout with gorgeous papers. Thank you for your card and attending my party at Sandie's! xxx

chrissie said...

A really fun card with a great stamp and colouring Marina

Love Chrissie x

sandie said...

Thanks for joining in the fun Marina and how funny you with the red hair colour!! X

Chana Malkah said...

Very nice card, Marina. Well done, indeed! Thanks for accepting the challenge this week here at Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog.
Hugz,
Chana, DT Coordinator

kReN said...

Darling card. I love your Christmas challenge to yourself. Great idea. I will become your newest follower. Do you follow me?

Come and see what I've done lately!
kReN@ http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

kReN said...

Darling card. I love your Christmas challenge to yourself. Great idea. I will become your newest follower. Do you follow me?

Come and see what I've done lately!
kReN@ http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

Drea Slee said...

Fabulous stamping and pp's!! Thanks for joining us @ Red Rubber Inspirationals!
Drea ~ DT Host Inspirational #134

Pia S said...

Such a sweet card for Nonni. Lovely autumnal colors. I also went with a bird theme, as I love all of Nonni's bird cards.

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

What a sweet card! Thank you for joining the challenge at the Red Rubber Inspirationals this week. Lynda - DT Champion Red Rubber Designs