Monday 18 August 2014

Make My Monday - Sports


This week's challenge at Make My Monday  is to make a project on the theme of 'Sports'.

I made a scrapbook layout of my son and grandson playing football. I used papers from Simple Stories and Echo Park . I stamped using an arrow stamp and a dotted circle. I cut the banner and title on the Silhouette and added badges, stickers etc from various brands.

We'd love you to join us at Make My Monday  and show us your take on the theme.
I'd like to enter:
Craft your Passion  at least 3 patterned papers
Crafters Cafe anything but a card
Love to Scrap  anything goes

7 comments:

Sue - said...

This is a lovely layout Marina!

Chana Malkah said...

Lovely layout! Thanks for taking the challenge this week here at Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog!
Hugz,
Chana, DT Coordinator

chrissie said...

Wonderful scrapbook page with so much action in it Marina

Love Chrissie x

Fliss said...

A fabulous layout Marina and the boys sure look as if they're having fun.
Fliss xx

Joan said...

Great page!! I really like the banner, badges and your stamping - perfect!!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful layout.Beautifully coordinated and a super design.You've really captured the moment here.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x

Cathy's Obsessions Still said...

What a great layout... I love Simple Stories and Echo Park papers they are so fun! Thanks for playing along with Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog!!
Hugs,
Cathy DT