Wednesday 19 December 2012

Stamped gift tags



I've kept my gift tags really simple because I'm going to have to make LOTS of them.

I covered the tags with distress inks and stamped with a snowflake stamp (a Craft Stamper freebie). Then I stamped the 'Do not open..' stamp in black. This stamp is by East of India, who I think are more of a gift company than a craft one, but they do a small range of rubber stamp sentiments which stamp beautifully. The two biggest tags are a slightly different shade to the others- that's because they were manilla luggage tags and the others were die cut from white card.

I'd like to enter these for:
Crafty Creations Challenges Seasonal Tags
Out of a Hat Creations Winter
Little Red Wagon Christmas Tag

10 comments:

chrissie said...

These are lovely tags Marina. The colours are just right and a great idea to add the 25.

Nice to have you share them with us at Out of a Hat

Love Chrissie xxxx

mn36 said...

love your tags, wonderful colours and your snowflakes are lovely.

Janet said...

Fabulous Tags Marina,love the stamping.
Thanks for sharing with us at Out of a Hat.
Janet x

Sandra's Spot said...

Terrific tags love the back ground stamping. Thanks for joining us at Out of a hat. Hugs Sandra X

Michelle said...

You are good to make your own tags, it's a step too far for me. Lovely design x x

Tammy said...

Love these--simple and bold!

Rosanne said...

Terrific tags! Thanks for sharing them at Little Red Wagon!

sandie said...

these are great and Good idea to keep to the same design. I still have this on my list to do so may go with your idea. Thanks for the inspiration

Lisa Norris said...

Such pretty tags! I love how the distress inks colored them! We also have a tag challenge going on at Pink by Design, and we'd love if you'd enter your tag. :)

http://pinkbydesignstamps.com/2012/12/17/tag-youre-it-challange-monday/#.UNK-Z28UW88

Vicky Hayes said...

These are absolutely brilliant Marina! I love the subtle background and the simple date and I particularly like the way you've made them all shapes and sizes - now why didn't I think of that?! Have a lovely Christmas, Vicky x