Monday 24 December 2012

A Panda, Prizes and a Christmas Wish


The children were nestled all snug in their beds,
While visions of games consoles danced in their heads.

 It’s Christmas Eve and my little boy has gone off to sleep with less messing about than usual! Just time to wish all visitors to my blog (and especially those who are kind enough to follow me) a very happy Christmas.

 


While I was finishing up my Christmas –card-making my daughter requested (with 2 days notice) a birthday card for her friend who loves pandas.  This is what I came up with.

 The photo is a public domain image and although the design is simple, I was quite pleased to be able to meet the brief at such short notice.

 I’d like to enter this for:

The Pink Elephant – Anything goes
Creative Card Crew – Chinese New Year ( I hope this is okay as in the post it says anything Asian themed is okay)

 Finally, don’t forget that the fantastic giveaway on the new Inkspirational Challenge Blog starts on Christmas Day. Please pop over there and get involved.

 Happy Christmas!

3 comments:

Scrapbagleader said...

I love the panda card, Marina. Simple but stylish.

Merry Christmas - I hope Santa brings you all a happy day.

June
xx

sandie said...

well done to Mum! Great card and a happy daughter!!

paper fun said...

Your card is lovely. A great clean and simple card and very awesome for our Chinese New Year challenge.

Thanks for celebrating the New Year in Chinese style with us at Creative Card Crew.

Hint - hint - ckeck us when we go live Tuesday!

Mari