Sunday 9 December 2012

Christmas Bus


I’ve just checked back and seen that I made my first Christmas card back in July…and yet still I’m having a last minute panic!

My partner is a classic bus enthusiast (oh yes) and so I always make a couple of bus themed cards for his friends.

Here I made a Penny Black bus stamp look Christmassy (I hope) by paper piecing with Christmas paper and adding red and gold.

 I’d like to enter this for:

Fab n Funky Challenges – Non Traditional Christmas
Totally Papercrafts – For the boys

3 comments:

sandie said...

such an unusual card and a lot of fun, it's great to see originality!

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous and very unique. Thank you for sharing it with us at Totally Papercrafts and good luck in the draw.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Pat K said...

Fabulous card. Love this PB image and your paper piecing is perfect. Love it all.
Thanks for joining us a Fab'n'Funky. hugs,x