Sunday 30 December 2012

Photo Calendar 2013




At last, I’ve finished the calendar for my son’s grandmother- and she’s arriving tomorrow!

I do one every year and have to keep coming up with a new twist. This year I used black card as the background, a calendar template from here and my Bind-it-all.

I’d like to enter this for:

CRAFT Challenge- Not a card
Use It Tuesday -  2013 (Using up lots of old papers etc!)

While I’ve got you, don’t forget to come over to the new Inkspirational Challenge Blog, sign up for a prize in our giveaway and get ready for our first challenge on Jan 2nd.



5 comments:

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

Each day when your recipient wakes and looks at your calendar They will have a lovely family connection to start the day.How good is that?
Have a Happy New Year and than you for joining in at Anything But A Card CHallenge.

Danielle said...

Oh wow, that is such an amazing calendar, great job!
Thank you for joining us at Use it Tuesday and wishing you all the best for 2013!!

Anonymous said...

what a great calendar! I love it. A lot of thought and work went into this and it shows. Grandmother is going to love this!
Thanks for joining us at Use It Tuesday for our challenge and hope to see you again.
Tammy DT

Haven_mom4 said...

great way to use up alot of scrap and what a wonderful gift. Thanks for sharing with us at use it tuesday

Christy said...

What an adorable gift!!! I'm always last minute with my projects too...soooo glad I'm not the only one. She's going to love this though :) Thanks for joining us at Anything But a Card this challenge!!!!