Friday 14 December 2012

Christmas Owls


Aside from a few quick and easys, this is pretty much my last Christmas card! Hooray! I'm looking forward to doing something different. Although as I write this I'm realising I still have gift tags etc to do!

This is another one of the cards for my colleagues. Just as I was making the cards, my colleague commented that she was 'into owls at the moment'. I'm not sure what she meant by that but it was enough to inspire me to make this card for her!

The owls are an A Day for Daisies digi and the background and santa sleigh are from a My Craft Studio CD. I used Hunkydory Snowfall Acetate to make a domed front.

I'd like to enter this for :
Charisma Cardz Christmas Makes
Tando Creative Seasonal Wishes
Papercrafting Journey Christmas Projects

7 comments:

sandie said...

great digi, and I love the snowflakes acetate, I have never seen that before x

Lisbeth K said...

Oooh, this is just SO stunning!!!! I love owls, and I can garantee that your colleague will love it too <3

Unknown said...

This is very pretty! Thanks for playing along in our Christmas projects challenge this time at PCJ!

Lisa xox

Scrappy Scatty said...

Lovely card
Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week
Love Jan
xx

Sindhu said...

Oh I love this! the tiny sledge on the card is so adorable...so is the owl! :)

Thanks for playing along with us at Charisma!

Dana Tatar said...

Beautiful card! I love the owls. Thanks for joining the Tando Challenge!

Carol Plume said...

what a pretty card - thank you for joining us at Tando Challenge this month.