Tuesday 11 December 2012

Snowy weather


We had our first snow of the winter last week. I put on my wellies and battled my way off to work, only to feel a little strangely dressed when I got off the train to find there was no sign of snow in London!

I'm making cards for my team at work. They're all different but I've kept to the same size card blank for all of them and also covered each card with a dome of snowfall acetate.

This image is from A Day for Daisies. I used a Marianne die for the circle (shame you can't see the glitter on the paper) and lots of Liquid Pearl.




 
 
I'd like to enter this for:
A Day for Daisies   Shades of Blue



5 comments:

sandie said...

what a lovely ideally make cards for your team. This is adorable

Dee's Craft Room said...

Great card, such a lovely design. Your paper is perfect and the image is so sweet.

Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Merry Christmas.

Dionne

Sherry Eckblad said...

This is simply beautiful and I love how you added the extra details to the hat and hand warmer. Thanks for joining us at ADFD.

Mynn xx said...

Marina, I absolutely adore your use of the liquid pearls!!! What a gorgeous card--your doily is a fabulous backing for this little doll! :) LOVE! :)

Scrapbagleader said...

And I am the very lucky lady who received this card. THank you Marina it is absoluteky gorgeous.

Merry Christmas
xx