Saturday 15 December 2012

Definitely NOT a Christmas Card


This is nothing like a Christmas card is it? Which is just what I wanted - a little break from Christmas before I go back to make my gift tags etc.

Browsing the challenge blogs, I noticed that both Opus Gluei and Daring Cardmakers had a 'monkey' theme. Daring Cardmakers also have a prize from the Ribbon Reel.

For this card I used a (previously uninked) frame stamp from Papermania and a Hero Arts monkey stamp. The 'have fun' sentiment is from a set of acrylic stamps (I think by Woodware but I always lose the packaging!)

6 comments:

sandie said...

a really fun card, and the green really pops!

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Great card, those little monkeys are very sweet! Thanks for joining in with the Daring Cardmakers this week x

wienerhoneymooners said...

Very FUN!!! LOve the clean green!

Gez Butterworth said...

aw, such a cutie. Thank you for joining the Daring Cardmakers this week. Gez

Mynn xx said...

LOL, too cute, Marina!!! LOVE the frames and how you turned a monkey! Just darling! I hope you'll join me at Technique Tuesday this month! Happy holidays!!!

Miri said...

That's cute! I like the effect of the turned stamp as well. Makes the image so fun and lively.