Wednesday 5 March 2014

Pinspirational Challenge #97


It's time for another Pinspirational challenge  and here's the inspirational picture:
For my DT card I used a digi called Deacon Swing, kindly provided by our sponsors, Bugaboo. 
I printed it onto kraft card, coloured it with gel pens and paper-pieced the Tshirt. I made a gatefold card with an aperture, covered it with patterned paper and added buttons and a birthday sentiment.
(In real life the buttons are pretty much the same colour, I don't know why in the photo one looks pink!) .

What ideas does the photo give you - children, teddies, toys, green (the grass etc) ...whatever it does for you, I hope you'll have a go and join us at Pinspirational. 


I'd also like to enter:
Sisterhood of Crafters  One for the boys
Brown Sugar  colours
Papercrafting Journey boyish
Craft your Passion  birthday bonanza

7 comments:

Lisa B said...

Okay that is adorable! Love your take on the inspiration picture. Very nicely done.

Thanks for playing along with our challenge over at the Sisterhood of Crafters.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Cute CUTE Card. Love the gatefold design!

1CardCreator said...

So cute, love the die cut gatefold too! ~Diane

Darlene said...

Tooooo cute! Love the gate fold design too! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘ONE FOR THE BOYS’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Pia S said...

I love shaped card, but I tend to make mostly square one as. This is a great option for a square or gatefold card with a twist, I'll keep this in mind for one of my future cards...

Terri's Cards N More said...

So adorable! Love the image on kraft paper. Never would have thought of that. Like the fancy fold and embellishments. Fantastic! Thanks for playing along with the Sisterhood.

Anonymous said...

Super adorable card.Love the design and the colouring on kraft looks fabulous.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x