Friday 21 March 2014

Festive 48 - week 10

There are lots of challenges on at the moment for green cards, due to St Patrick's Day, so I stole the idea for a Christmas card.

Just to recap, I have challenged myself to make a Christmas card every week , and post it here (to make sure I do it!) . If I do this, by the beginning of December I will have 48 Christmas cards. I have also issued an invitation to anyone who would like to join me.

Thank you to everyone who's joined me so far. I love seeing your cards. 

For this card I had an aperture of a Christmas tree and I covered it using strips of scrap patterned paper. I didn't use any technique!  I added two chipboard pieces and some greenish pearls. 

I'd like to enter:
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ green



6 comments:

Leanne said...

Oh wow, love the layout, that tree is so pretty, I have to learn how to do this. Great job, and I agree, we need to do more Christmas cards thru the year and then by December we won't get stressed that we have to make so many...awesome and love it. Thanks for entering our Tree Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

Leanne DT@4CC!

1CardCreator said...

What an awesome Christmas card! ~Diane

Pia S said...

Not only is your plan great for being well prepared for Christmas, but making cards according to different seasons and trends also ensure you'll have a great variety of designs for this Christmas! No two alike!

Lynne said...

Gorgeous card!! Thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday!!

Denise @ kc242 said...

What an adorable card! Great design. Thanks so much for playing along with Delightful Challenges! Denise

DIANA L. said...

So pretty I am now inspired to want to do Christmas cards. Have a great day
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com