Sunday 9 March 2014

Festive 48 - Week 9


Does this card look Christmassy to you? I can't decide! The stamp, the papers, sticker and die-cuts all came from Christmas ranges but still... I actually made this while at my local scrapbooking group and when I asked if it looked Christmassy, one of the women said - 'Well it will look Christmasssy at Christmas!' . Maybe she has a point.

So, the stamp is Molly Bloom, the die-cuts and stickers are from a magazine ( years old) and I used markers, glitter glue and gold liquid pearls.

Just to recap, I have challenged myself to make a Christmas card every week , and post it here (to make sure I do it!) . If I do this, by the beginning of December I will have 48 Christmas cards. I have also issued an invitation to anyone who would like to join me.

Thank you to everyone who's joined me so far. I love seeing your cards. 

I'd like to enter:
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge Fairies/angels
Jellypark Challenges Things with wings
Completely Christmas Christmas
Crafty Catz  Paper-piecing 



9 comments:

1CardCreator said...

Splendid card and uless your name is Joy, this looks like Christmas, lol. I get a little tired of the bright green and red associated with Christmas, I have been trying the pastel pinks and greens along with other color combinations myself. But I know what you mean, sometimes they don't always look 100% like traditional Christmas, but that's what I like about it too. I will join you later this week. ~Diane

Pia S said...

I think it does look Christmassy! I think you're having doubts maybe because both the DP and angel image could be used for other occasions as well? I love using my Christmas DPs for non Christmas cards and vice versa:)

PaperDaisies said...

Such a pretty card. Love the design. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

Tracey said...

Fabulous card, I love the sparkly wings :o)
Thanks for joining us at Jellypark Friends & Good Luck! xx

Linda Anderson said...

And what an adorable Christmas card you've created too! Thanks for joining our fairies and angels challenge over at Holly Jolly Christmas.

Linda

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for entering our Completely Christmas challenge 2 with your lovely card - we hope we'll see you again soon, Hazel, DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for March - I'd love to see it there too and also my CHNC challenge 167 as your card features wings. x

Meighan Wheller said...

Hi Marina, I think this card looks Christmassy! Who said we had to always go traditional :) Thanks again for the opportunity to join you! Meighan

Michelle J M said...

Yes, definitely Christmas! Lovely card Marina, such a cute little fairy. Michelle x

Aunty Sue said...

Great Card And Use Of Dp Thanks For Sharing With Us At Crafty Catz