Saturday 29 March 2014

Festive 48 - week 11


Struggled a little for ideas this week - thought I wasn't going to get one done- but committing to this weekly post really disciplines me!

The papers and sentiment are a digital version of Echo Park Sleigh Ride and the penguin and snowflakes are cutting files, cut on my electronic die-cutter. I am soooo hybrid now! I added a touch of sparkle with some gems.

Just to recap, I have challenged myself to make a Christmas card every week , and post it here (to make sure I do it!) . If I do this, by the beginning of December I will have 48 Christmas cards. I have also issued an invitation to anyone who would like to join me.

Thank you to everyone who's joined me so far. I love seeing your cards. 

I'd like to link up with:
Crafty Creations holiday 
Festive Friday  photo
Christmas Stampin fave colour combo - blue and white for Christmas again! 
Completely Christmas 
 Holly Jolly  Winter scene - Penguin in snow, kids sledging in the distance - okay it's an unbelievable scene, but it's a scene!



15 comments:

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Yeah it is a Scene, I like it. Its different, but a cute adorable one. Think of it as it's the penguin's dream. Anyway thanks for sharing with us at Holly Jolly Christmas, if you play along with us each week you will make your goal.
Cindy DT

Patricia Chalas said...

your card is so cute!!! Thanks for playing along with us at CSAYL!!

Lynn said...

Way to go on posting a Christmas card each week...fabulous! I love the sweet little scene you've created. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Festive Friday!

chrissy xx said...

There's one thing I LOve to see...and that's Christmas card A.Y.R. What a FAbulous scene you've created..LOve your detail and LOving your colours too.
Chrissyxx

Pia S said...

I should look for DPs like this, I find it tricky at times to vary my snowy scene designs, so the use of a DP with a "ready made" scene is a really great idea. Sweet penguin!

Heather said...

Cute! That little scene in the corner is adorable. Blue and white is one of my favorite color combos for Christmas, too. Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

Fabiola said...

adorable carte Marina, très poétique et jolie composition, merci de jouer avec nous a CSAYL, a bientôt, biz

Unknown said...

What a great design, and such cool colours love the image, thank you for sharing with us over at Completely Christmas, we would love to see you back again next week for another fun challenge......Good Luck
Hugs
Suzy B Owner Completely Christmas
XX

Miriam said...

Really like your card and the goal you set yourself! I have set myself the same goal and i'm trying to share one every week also... So i'm with you!

1CardCreator said...

Beautiful card, I love the scene! You have inspired me to stay with this project also, I will post later this week too. ~Diane

Anna-Karin said...

Great card and cute penguin. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Hugs Anna-Karin

Ardyth said...

Love all the different elements of this pretty card - the snowy toboggan scene in the corner, the penguin and the snowflakes - LOVE that die! Thanks so much for joining us at Festive Fridays!

Geri said...

What a sweet little scene you've created, Marina! Love the fresh colors, too! Thanks so much for joining us at Festive Friday!

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for entering our Completely Christmas challenge 4 with your lovely card - we hope we'll see you again soon, Hazel, DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for March - I'd love to see it there too. x

Helen said...

A really beautiful Christmas scene.

Thanks for joining us at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long.

Helen x