Saturday 1 March 2014

Inkspirational Challenge 51 - Purple White and Green

It’s time for another challenge at Inkspirational and this time, it’s a colour challenge – purple, white and green. You can choose to use any two, or all three of these colours.

This week we have been joined by a fantastic guest designer, Cathy. Please visit her blog and the Inkspiration Challenge blog to see her lovely creation.

I chose this colour combo because it’s International Women’s Day on March 8th and purple, white and green were the campaign colours of the Suffragettes, who fought for votes for women in the UK.

For my card, I kept it very simple, parodying a well-known cosmetics advert and using die-cut ‘women’.

Please come and join us at Inkspirational and show us what you can do with purple, white and green. 

I'd like to enter:
Delightful Challenges keep it simple 
Crafty Catz anything goes 

9 comments:

1CardCreator said...

Great card with a really great meaning too! ~Diane

Nikki Stalker said...

Great card. Something that should be celebrated daily.

Nikki

Cathy said...

Great card Marina, very clever design too. Thank you again for having me as a guest :) Cathy x

sandie said...

Yep we are worth it! Very clever idea and stunning CAS design x

NickScrapShack said...

This is so clever designed. Love the way the colours work together too.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz this week. Good luck and hope to see you back soon!
Nick

Pia S said...

Original, clever and kind of retro like. I think this is a cool take on the color scheme!

stressfreestamping said...

I love the purple and green together and what an inspirational sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM. :)

Nonni said...

Great card with important message Marina! Thanks also for joining us this week at ATSM! :)

Anonymous said...

I love that you made a card for International Women's Day. I did not even know about the day, but I love it! Wonderful use of the colors with the women dies.
- Shauna