Wednesday 30 May 2018

You Did it!

I saw some great challenges that I could combine and scrap this lovely graduation photo. Well, it looks like I've chucked everything at it! See that pink tassel on the left of the photo? I got it in a kit once and thought I'd never use it. There's spray inks, washi, die cut hexagons, stencilled texture paste and a butterfly sticker. I think that's an A for effort!

I'd like to enter:
Always Fun  graduation
Shopping Our Stash  graduation - I hope this is okay as I know technically your theme is graduation cards....
Lasting Memories  hexagons
The Studio Challenges stencils
Use Your Stuff washi

Featured buttonTop 3 Badge

8 comments:

Sandy Ross said...

Great use of the hexagon challenge! Love your background work! Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful layout! You are inspiring me ..😊
And thank you so much for the lovely birthday card in the mail!!!! : )

missgailly said...

Awesome layout and love those hexagons! Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff - Gail

Mimi said...

This is so cool! Yes, you threw everything at it and it looks fantastic! Thank you for sharing at SOS this week!!! ,#1!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Fantastic layout on this scrap book page, beautiful colors and details surrounding this awesome picture.
Thank you for sharing with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH, hope you play again next time.
Hugs.

Chana Malkah said...

What a wonderfully eclectic creation! Thanks for sharing with us at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana

Deanna said...

Beautiful with all the misting and great work with the hexagons! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories! :)

Larelyn said...

What a wonderful layout and great memories to save. Thanks for joining our Always Fun challenge.