Saturday 19 May 2018

Inkspirational Challenges - Lake Photo

Our new challenge at Inkspiration is to be inspired by the photo below:


I decided to focus on the swing, using a Stampin Up stamp. I stamped it onto a background I'd made previously when playing around with paints/inks and added pink glitter drops to make blossom.  I hope you'll pop over to Inkspirational and see what the rest of the DT have made and enter your own project.
I'd like to enter:
The Crafty Addicts spring is in the air
Crafty Friends  b is for blossom 

4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

What a beauty, Jo x

sandie said...

That background is gorgeous and the perfect image x

Pia S said...

A super background for this image and love the effect of the pink pearls for flowers. Reminds me of cherry blossom.

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in The Crafty Addicts Challenge this time and good luck :)