Wednesday 2 May 2018

Cake-carrying Cat

You can't have too many birthday cards, so I made one , inspired by some challenges.

I used a Penny Black image, MFT sentiment and a star stencil (Memory Box?) I'm not sure if you can tell but the stamping is in dark brown , as I tried to keep to a brown and pink palette.I added some shimmer to the sweet things.

I'd like to enter:

Inspired by all the little things 
Papercraft Crew sketch
Allsorts  pets
As you like it  I do love cats. They are smart, independent and cuddly and don't generally lick you.



Sketch Challenge with a heart in the bottom left corner with florals and a banner behind the heart for Paper Craft Crew Challenge PCC290

18 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Love how you've coloured this! Great fun, Jo x

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is really cute! Great color choices.

brenda said...

An adorable Penny Black image and perfect for our 'All about Animals' theme at Allsorts challenge, thank you so much for joining in.

B x

Pia S said...

I can clearly see this is brown Ink, it actually looks quite different when stamped in brown rather than black. Softer kind of. Looks great with the pink, a color combo for sweets and treats. I believe the stencil is MB as it looks very much like my own:)

Mac Mable said...

Such a fun image and card and no you cannot have too many birthday cards x

Sarah said...

Nice with the cat and the sweet things!

Greta said...

I love pink & brown & your card is so festive & cute, Marina!

Wendy L said...

Fab card for our Pet theme, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

Darnell said...

What a fun and fabulous take on our photo inspiration, Marina! Just check out that ice cream cone cake!! Great idea to stamp it in brown which goes so well with the pink! Thank you for joining us in the Inspired By All the Little Things challenge! Hugs, Darnell

Cat Craig said...

That cat looks so happy to have arms full of treats! A lovely festive card.

Ros Crawford said...

Oh this is fabulous!

Leigh Penner said...

Adorable! Great take on the inspiration photo!

Donna said...

Beautiful, and fun card! One layer cards are a challenge for me, you do them so beautifully, such a talent!

Crafting Queen said...

Love this card, this image is so cute!

LauraJane:) said...

Such a FUN choice of stamps:)) Thanks for playing at Inspired By All the Little Things.

Mummylade said...

Lovely creation. Thank you for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week.

Carol L said...

I'm loving the stenciling around the happy cat, and the colors are so pleasing to the eye! Cute card!

Zw@@n said...

Love this card, Marina. Super cute image and I love the background. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma