Wednesday 9 May 2018

Wheelbarrow Stepper

This card sums up my last few days... trying to get my new computer set up (I'm sure you know how frustrating that can be) but also to enjoy the beautiful weather.

The image is a digi from A Day For Daisies and I designed it as a stepper card in Silhouette Studio. So there's the computer connection...but I'm sure you can see that the theme was inspired by the garden.

I coloured the image with Promarkers . The patterned paper is printed vellum - an old magazine freebie. The sentiment is Hero in a Stampin Up frame.

I'd like to enter:
Use your Stuff mood board
Tuesday Throwdown shaped card
Pinspirational Challenges  picture
Allsorts fancy folds
Crafters' Cafe  step card



Top 3 Badge!

10 comments:

Claire said...

Pretty card and the design works a treat with the lady and her wheelbarrow. I love the floral paper x

brenda said...

So pretty with that delightful image and just perfect for our 'Fancy Folds' theme at Allsorts this week, my thanks for joining in.

B x

Wendy L said...

So sweet, lovely paper too, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

Ros Crawford said...

You know I've never made a stepper and everytime I see one they look so good! This is lovely Marina!

Mervi said...

Fabulous card, just perfect for my theme over at Allsorts, thanks for sharing;-))m

cass said...

Very cute step card. Thank you for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight for our "Gatefold and/or Step Card" challenge.

Debi said...

What a lovely card perfect for this time of year. Thanks for joining this week's Shaped Cards challenge at Tuesday Throwdown. Good luck. Debi DT TT

Shelly Schmidt said...

Great image- love the DP too. Love this wonderful garden card, and it is perfect for the shaped cards challenge at Tuesday Throwdown! Best of luck getting to know your new computer!!!

Tina Campbell said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining the Mood Board challenge over at Use Your Stuff
Tina DT

Inspired 4 U Crafts said...

Hi, such a beautiful card and greatly themed. Thank you for joining us over at PINspirational Challenges. Angela DT. http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/