Tuesday 29 May 2018

City Crafter - Watercolour Flowers

This week at City Crafter, Lucille wants us to create watercolour flowers.

Here I embossed a Concord and 9th flower and watercoloured it with Distress Inks, letting the colours run into each other. (Yes. folks, that's a deliberate effect!)

Please go over to CCCB and see the fabulous makes from the rest of the DT, then enter your own watercolour flowers project.


I'd like to enter:
Fashionable Stamping  floral
Pinspirational 
Crafty Creations  anything goes

Top 3 Badge!

9 comments:

Sarah said...

Zo nice!!!!! Love it.
I like the challenge. I hope I find time...

Lucille K said...

Oh, what a lovely flower card you made Marina. I am enjoying myself looking at it :)

Elizabeth Hart said...

Beautiful coloring on the flowers - love the soft pastel look. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations challenge, elizabeth (DT)

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card Marina, love the soft watercolour effect on this lovely image.
Thanks for sharing with us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.
Avril x

Esther Asbury said...

Love, love, love this beautiful watercolor flower card!

Hanne's Kartenstube said...

It's very beautiful card, I like watercolor-paintnings paticulary.
Thnks for sharing with us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.
Hanne

Maria said...

Oh, so soft and pretty! Gorgeous flowers!!

Mac Mable said...

So elegant and pretty with soft colouring which looks fabulous x

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Lovely watercoloring! I also like how the sentiment is done in green, it still stands out but isn’t overpowering.