Sunday 20 May 2018

Brideshead Revisited - Library Challenge Reminder

The current challenge at The Library  is 'Brideshead Revisited' and you can take inspiration from the cover or the title or the story.


Brideshead Revisited, Evelyn Waugh. File this under "gorgeous novel." Perfect pick for Downton fans.
I took inspiration from the cover and the way that the scarf comes out and has writing on it. 

I had this dog as a free Lettering Delights electronic cutting file - it was originally a folding card but I modified it and cut it as an aperture in a card base. I enlarged the scarf and designed the letters to fit into it. 

I'd really love to see a few more entries into the challenge at The Library. Please do come over and join in. 

I'd like to enter:
Cut it Up dogs 
Allsorts happy birthday 

9 comments:

Bananastamper said...

Oh, I adore your polkadot pooch!! Fab design!

brenda said...

So sweet, loving our spotty dog and a really pretty Birthday card, thank you so much for joining in our 9th Birthday celebrations at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Dotty Jo said...

Great fun, Marina! I'm all over the place with my crafting right now, so apologies that I'm missing so many of your challenges. I wish life would settle down a bit so I could play along again, Jo x

Ros Crawford said...

That is so cute!

2craftykaties said...

Love your card! At first I thought that it was a stamp that you paper pieced. That is brilliant with the scarf! Thank you for joining Cut it Up Challenge - Cat or Dog!

DT Katie
2CraftyKaties.blogspot.com

Pia S said...

This shows that the use of DP and CAS style can be combined. I think your little happy doggie is utterly cute.

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

What a fun card! I love the way you interpreted the inspiration book.

Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our Cats or Dogs challenge!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Basslady said...

a very sweet card!

thank you so much for playing along with us at alphabet challenges!

hugs and kisses from germany
silvi xoxo

Craftnut said...

Thanks for celebrating our birthday at Allsorts Tracy x