Sunday 29 November 2015

Silent Night


Here's a card using all the old masking tricks with a punched out circle and torn paper hills. The rabbit (or is it a hare?) is a Personal Impressions stamp. The sentiment was designed by me, using a font on my pc. Then I cut it , and Santa's sleigh ride,  on my Silhouette cutting machine.

I'd like to enter:
52 CCT  sponging
Fan-tastic Tuesday  make a scene
Fairytale Challenge  Christmas no red and green
Pink Gem song - silent night
Glory of Christmas  outdoor scene 

9 comments:

Fliss said...

Gorgeous card Marina and love that bunny!
Fliss xx

Ros Crawford said...

So cute!

chrissie said...

Terrific ideas on this and a beautiful blue

Love Chrissie xx

Paper Lily Leaf said...

Gorgeous! I love your moon-gazing hare and the fantastic inky background. Thanks for joining us at 52CCT and good luck with the DT call, April x

Pia S said...

It looks like the hare is howling at the moon like a wolf. Fun! Your own designed sentiment looks great!

Fabiola said...

c'est absolument charmant Marina, très jolie scène et originale avec ce mignon lapin merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

TantiK Creation said...

I love the design of this card. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge.

Deborah Frings said...

I do like the clean, simple layout - such a lovely card. Thanks so much for playing along with our technique challenge at 52CCT this week! Good luck with the DT call.

Helen said...

A beautiful card - love the inking.

Thanks for joining us at the Glory of Christmas Challenge.

Helen x