Saturday 7 November 2015

Chillax



Here are two cards I made using the Magenta polar bear stamp. I made the sentiment on my computer and cut it on the Silhouette.

The top card was stamped in Dusty Concord Distress Ink and I added glitter to the snow.

The other card was stamped in Seedless Preserve Distress Ink and I added Glossy Accents to the snow. In retrospect, I think I should have placed the sentiment a little higher up on the second card.

I'd like to enter:
Time Out :  Christmas pink or purple
Stamp Ink Paper  cas Christmas
A Gem of a Challenge  Christmas Critters

10 comments:

laurie said...

This is so cute..love that sentiment!

laurie said...

This is so cute..love that sentiment!

sandie said...

Top card is my fav, like the colour and the glitter!! I am with you on the sentiment on the second but we would be the only ones that would notice and I wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't had said....so next time don't!! Thanks for joining us at TO

chrissie said...

Terrific pair Marina

Love Chrissie xx

Pia S said...

We all see little things we'd like to change about our cards once everything is such down, don't we. But I think were more critical about our own work than others. I think they're fine just the way they are on the photo. A little change of color and card shape, similar and yet so different, I like this kind of posts, so inspirational...

Carolyn Lindenmayer said...

This is really cute and in a colour I love. It certainly fits the CAS bill perfectly. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper. Carolyn. xx

Maggie Mata said...

I just love this card! It's as if you took my very thought and made it into a card. That's me in that stamp too! Thank you for joining us this week at the Stamp Ink Paper challenge.

Anita in France said...

What a fun image, Marina ... your cool polar bear is so cute ... and perfect with that sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

Aileen said...

Marina, great card. looks totally chillaxed.

cotnob said...

Two fabulous cards, such a brilliant CAS design.
Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.
I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/
Pauline
x