Monday 9 November 2015

Reindeer Wreath


Last night I was tidying up the stuff I used over the weekend and made this card.

First, the kraft cardstock that I'd used for a get well card.  Then a different reindeer from the Sizzix set. The sentiment is another from the Avery Elle set.

But my favourite part of this card is the wreath , a Penny Black stamp which is super-versatile and that I've used a lot over the last few years to create different looks . (Here's another example). This time I stamped it in red and added Liquid Pearls in white, red and gold.

I'd like to enter:
One Layer Christmas  reindeer
That Craft Place kraft
GlitternSparkle red
Penny Black at Allsorts  Christmas
Christmas Card Challenges anything goes

4 comments:

chrissie said...

The images you find are just wonderful Marina. This reindeer made me smile.

Love Chrissie xx

Pia S said...

I haven't got a wreath in my collection of stamps, it's something I'm planning to get and I really like this one. And how beautiful it looks in red, quite original, but also very beautiful.

Anonymous said...

what a fun rudolph image and i LOVE the red, gold and white liquid pearls - how creative and festive! thank you so much for playing along with us this month at penny black and more.
linda

Susan Joyce said...

Lovely one layer Christmas card, I like the wreath with the red, gold and white liquid pearls. Thanks for sharing at OLCCC.