Monday 23 November 2015

Make My Monday - Oh Christmas Tree


Here's my DT card for Make My Monday, where our challenge is 'Oh Christmas Tree'.

When I look at this card now, it makes me think of biscuits!

I  die-cut the tree and sentiment on the Silhouette and added a big button as a bauble, I don't know why!

I hope you will join in our easy and fun challenge.

I'd like to enter:
Shabby Tea Room  Oh Christmas Tree
Christmas Cards All Year Round   Oh Christmas Tree
Gem of a Challenge  Christmas song - Oh Christmas Tree
Christmas Card Challenges  anything goes
Alphabet Challenge Tis the Season

10 comments:

chrissie said...

Terrific card-made me think of biscuits as well

Love Chrissie xx

Ros Crawford said...

Wafers for ice cream!! Lol!! Lovely card though!

Fliss said...

Gorgeous card Marina and I'm thinking of waffles!
Fliss xx

Anet's Crafting said...

Your Christmas card is beautiful Marina, love the embossed background. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Christmas Cards All Year Round. We would love to see you again … Anet DTx

Shirley-Anne said...

Magnificent CAS card . Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Card Challenges

Tammy said...

Fabulous CAS Christmas card, I love the embossed background! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
Tammy x

Pia S said...

Love this modern looking card! I love the color of kraft and it's very Christmasy with red and white!

Pat said...

Great card, super image, thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge.

Pat xx

Joan said...

I love this classy card - great colors together!!

Amelia Breytenbach said...

This is so pretty! Great colors. Thanks for sharing with us at The Shabby Tea Room.
Amelia (The Shabby Tea Room Design Team)