Tuesday 3 November 2015

Card for Fliss

This is a card I made for my MMM teammie, Fliss's birthday, which is today. Hopefully she has received this by now (or will get it when she gets home).

I stamped Hero Arts painted canvass background and stamped the Paper Artsy flower-ish things on top. Then I paper-pieced the flower heads , using some paper I'd done some kind of background technique on  a while back (I think it was an inky resist with some text stamping).

Happy Birthday Fliss.

I'd like to enter:
Less is more  paper-piecing
Brown Sugar flowers

11 comments:

chrissie said...

Great idea with the paper piecing on this beautiful card

Love Chrissie x

Unknown said...

Love your simple card, Marina..
Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar Challenge, and good luck.

Hugs,
Merlina

Ros Crawford said...

Lovely!! Like the paper piecing!

Pia S said...

Beautiful CAS design, love the colors and that background stamp is so versatile!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful card, Marina!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Striking, stunning, CAS and beautiful colour choice Marina
thanks so much for playing along this week!
Sarah xx
Less is More

Linda said...

Love this .... the background looks fab and I love the paper pieced flowers! xx

Chrissie said...

A beautiful, CAS, paper pieced card... the monochrome colours scheme looks terrific!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Fliss said...

Finally managed to get here Marina to say a huge thank you for my beautiful card which arrived safely whilst I was away. It's so kind of you to think of me and I shall treasure this gorgeous creation which made my day.
Big hugs, Fliss xx

Neets B said...

Love the aqua shades and those flower heads look fab paper pieced.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More

Anne said...

Love your colours and super pieced flower heads
Thank you for joining us
Anne
"Less is More"