Sunday 22 November 2015

Penguin and Mustard

One of my favourite things to do with digital images is to play with the size and crop them to give them a different look. This Bugaboo image is of a penguin on skates, but I cropped him to focus on his face and scarf.  I coloured him with Promarkers and added a stamped sentiment.

I'd like to enter:
Crafting when we Can  animals
The Glory of Christmas  CAS
That's Crafty  black and white with a hint (hope this isn't more of a nod than a hint!)
Inky Chicks  silent night
Addicted to Stamps anything goes 

4 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Super cute!!

Pia S said...

That is so cool! Cropping and sizing now on my to do list! Love it, Marina.

Lilian said...

He is so cute!
Thanks for joining us at ATSM!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

Fliss said...

Just twigged you'd joined our challenge at That's Crafty Marina!
Gorgeous and cute card and I love the penguin's yellow stripy scarf.
Great to have you with us. Fliss xx