Tuesday 27 May 2014

Pinspirational Challenge 109 - Cowgirl


Here's this week's photo inspiration from Pinspirational Challenges :

For my DT card I used some stickers by October Afternoon, with some paper scraps. I think one of   my nieces would like this, so I will probably put it away till her birthday later in the year.

How does the photo inspire you? Come and join us at Pinspirational  where we have great sponsors and prizes to be won.

I'd like to enter:
The Squirrel and the Fox Let's hear it for the girls
Stampin for the Weekend For the girls

4 comments:

chrissie said...

So cute Marina and a great interpretation of the photograph

Love Chrissie x

Pia S said...

I love the photo inspiration, such an adorable little one, the hat is almost as big as he is! Your girly twist of the theme combined with masculine papers with the country and western feel look great!

Unknown said...

Lovely card, thanks for sharing it with us over at The Squirrel and The Fox.

cm said...

How adorable is your little cowgirl! My niece has a bit of a fascination with being a cowgirl, so guaranteed yours will love this! Here in Alberta, the Calgary Stampede, in early July, is a huge attraction - cards like these would be in major demand here for the young 'rodeo-ers! Fabulous!
c