Monday 12 May 2014

Make My Monday DT - Owls


Hi everyone - I'm delighted to tell you that I have joined the DT at Make My Monday!

This week's challenge is 'Owls' . For my first DT card I used my Silhouette electronic die cutter. I found pictures of the owl and branch on the internet and made them into cutting files. The doily was a free cutting file made by Monica Bjork. I used gems for the eyes and a stamp for the sentiment.

You must have a stamp, die or sticker of an owl - they are just so cute. I would love you to come and join in at Make My Monday . See you there!

I'd like to enter:

Created with Love Critters
Little Red Wagon spots
Come and Get it birthdays
Incy Wincy  birthdays
My Craft Creations anything goes

10 comments:

Fliss said...

Really cute card Marina and so lovely to have you on the team.
Fliss xx

cm said...

Applauding and cheering that you've been selected for the Make My Monday team! Well-deserved, indeed. Your inspiration here is amazing; looks like I'll need to try out a few of these challenges! Your owl card is adorable!! Polka-dots, flowers, pretty colours...love it!! Hugs~c

Bunny said...

Congratulations on making the DT. You're birthday card is adorable.I love the doily. It is so pretty. The DP and the owl are very cute. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenges. Bunny- DT

Pia S said...

Congrats on your new DT spot, Marina! What a great first card, I like the layout and how you used the same pattern for the circle and background!

chrissie said...

Congratulations Marina on your new DT post.

Love this card with the cute owl

Chrissie x

Joan said...

Love your card - the colors work so well together and the doily is stunning! I'm excited to be creating with you at MMM!!!

Rossella said...

Beautiful card, Marina. Welcome to the team
Rosie x

Joanne said...

So sweet! I love the owl! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon :)
Joanne xo

Sue - said...

Cute owl and branch! Nice to be creating with you on MMM.

dragonllew said...

Such a lovely card thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy this week.
Jenny x