Sunday 11 May 2014

Fuzzy Felt


I wanted to enter the challenge at City Crafter - orange, lemon, lime - not easy as they are not colours I would normally use together but I love the bright cheerfulness of them. I found some orange and lime felt and first off, made a big flower - but decided I didn't like it.

These birds are Sizzix Originals dies and the sentiment is a Sizzlits aphabet. I embossed the white card and crimped the yellow.

As well as City Crafter, I'd like to enter this for Crafting when We Can  die cut challenge.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun birds! That looks like a great die. I may have to utilize your crimped/ripped paper idea sometime. That is a great look!
- Shauna

Unknown said...

This is so very pretty! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is so sweet, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh my goodness I remember fuzzy felts ... loved them! Such a lovely card and a wonderful take on the challenge ... Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Anonymous said...

So adorable!!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

cm said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet! You've created a darling scene with the challenge's three colours! Absolutely smile-making!! Hugs~c

Amy A said...

Awww, I love this. So sweet! Your dies are perfect! Thank you for joining us at CWWC Challenges and Good Luck. We hope you join us again.

Amy- DT Crafting When We Can Challenges
{Lil Cutie Creations}

vivie said...

sweet card! thanks for joining us at crafting when we can!